Health Policy and Clinical Practice for Patients with Multiple Chronic Conditions
Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort and Spa, Savannah, GA
March 26-28, 2015
• Describe how US health policy influences the development of evidence to direct clinical practice for patients with multiple chronic conditions
• Identify health care priorities established by the Affordable Care Act and its influence on the care of patients with multiple chronic conditions
• Explore Federal and State innovative models for Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement for the largest and fastest growing US patient population
• Review trends in disease and population demographics, advanced disease management and
• Identify methods for interdisciplinary professionals to improve practice as a result of these changing health care policies.
Join esteemed presenters and inter disciplinary colleagues in Savannah, Georgia at the Westin River Front, March 26-28, 2015.
Eighth National DNP Conference Seattle
How to be a Better DNP in 3 days
September 16-18, 2015
Renaissance Seattle Hotel
515 Madison Street
Seattle, WA 98104
2015 Eighth National DNP Conference Objectives:
Describe techniques to sharpen practice skills for the doctoral prepared nursing practice degree.
Identify key skills in academia, leadership, informatics and practice to assist in the practice.
Identify methods of practice in a variety of practice settings to improve the skills of the doctoral prepared practice nurse.
Discuss innovative roles and strategies of the DNP prepared nurse to improve outcomes.