Health Policy and Clinical Practice
for Patients with Multiple Chronic Conditions
Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort and Spa, Savannah, GA
March 26-28, 2015
Additional Opportunity (outside of the Policy Conference):
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) is sponsoring a FREE one-day train-the-trainer workshop on shared decision making on March 28th, 2015 in partnership with the National Health Policy and Clinical Conference. This event is outside of the Policy conference. A separate registration is required through the AHRQ web site.
Savannah Health Policy Conference Objectives:
- Describe how US health policy influences the development of evidence to direct clinical practice for patients with multiple chronic conditions
- Identify health care priorities established by the Affordable Care Act and its influence on the care of patients with multiple chronic conditions
- Explore Federal and State innovative models for Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement for the largest and fastest growing US patient population
- Review trends in disease and population demographics, advanced disease management and controversial topics
- Identify methods for interdisciplinary professionals to improve practice as a result of these changing health care policies.
Join esteemed presenters and inter disciplinary colleagues in Savannah, Georgia at the Westin River Front, March 27 and 28, 2015.
Click into the following pages for more Savannah Health Policy Conference information:
Support and Sponsor this Event
Activities in Savannah